It's been a while
I haven't updated in a while because everything seemed to be going well. Unfortunately, it looks like something changed on Cingular's (AT&T now I guess) end around the end of last week. I was hoping it was just a temporary hiccup that would right itself, but it's been broken for a few days so I need to take a look at it. So, just in the way of estimates, I probably won't get to look at it until the middle of this week or so. I also realized that I managed to forget to put the 1.0 version of the extension onto the official Mozilla add-ons site, so I'll do that when I get it working again.
Short of the long, keep an eye out at the end of this week for an update, hopefully I'll have something by then.