Thursday, September 07, 2006

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

I just wanted an official post about this. There are two ways to get me and doing both is the best option. If not both then just the second. But you know, do whatever you want.

1) Post a comment to this or any other thread.
2) Email me at cingularminutes _AT_ gmail _DOT_ com (fill out _AT_ and _DOT_ with the appropriate punctuation).

Like I said, I'd love it if people would do both. The better of the two though is emailing me because then I can get back in contact with you directly to follow up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a family plan. My phone and my wife's.

Anyway to show how many minutes are being used together? I am only getting info on my number.

Thanks

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger david in texas said...

Hey there Matt. I'm one of the original ones that asked about family minutes. I just wanted to check to see how the beta testing is going? If there is anything I can do to help test please let me know.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Matt Zollinhofer said...

david: It's going pretty well. I ran into a couple of problems because I was flying blind, but I think I've got them fixed. I need to send out the update to get it tested. Thanks for checking up.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Frank said...

we should set up an actual mailing list.

--steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home