Thursday, August 31, 2006

Changes...

Well, it's always nice to know that the company you're using is trying to improve itself, but this is starting to get a little annoying. It seems like about once a month Cingular has brought down it's main website for improvements and changes. We'll see what happens tomorrow when they bring their site back online, hopefully the changes aren't too big of a deal.

I actually have a fix ready to go for people that have group plans. The extension was having trouble finding the correct table to read when a user in a group plan logged in. I think I've solved that problem, but I don't want to release it until I can verify that I didn't break anything that was already working. Plus, nothing will work until Cingular's site is up and running again.

Although I am going to send to the guy, who shall remain nameless, that sent me some more info about how it wasn't working for him. Thanks again for taking the time to give me feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home