Monday, August 28, 2006

Cingular Minutes Minder 0.3

Version 0.3 is out today. Some of the things it fixes are:
- formatting the tooltip table
- better error handling
- better initial login process

The biggest change is that this one might actually work for someone other than me. Although, to disuade too much enthusiasm, I've already had a couple people tell me that it hasn't worked for them.

If anyone is feeling in a giving sort of mood, I could really use some feedback about how it's working (or not) for you. The information I need is this:
- The page source of the first page you get after you login to cingular.com. Meaning, login to Cingular.com like you normally would. When you get to that page, hit ctrl+u and a window with HTML should come up. Copy all of that HTML and send it to me.
- What kind of account you have. Have you always been a cingular customer? AT&T customer transferred to cingular?
- The link that you go to when you login to the website. ("www.cingular.com", "www.cingular.com/ocs", "onlinecare.cingular.com", etc)
- If possible, a screenshot of the first page you get after you login. This will help me match up the HTML you sent me to what you see when you're logged in the website.

Hope it works for someone else.

Just to prove I'm not making this up, here's version 0.3 in action :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home