Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cingular Minutes Minder Firefox Extension

Cingular Minutes Minder is a Firefox extension that checks the status of your minutes with Cingular. With a valid online Cingular account, Cingular Minutes Minder checks your minutes and displays the number of remaining "Anytime" minutes in your status bar. The rest of your minute information is displayed as a tool tip when you put your mouse over the extension. The extension stores your login and password information in Firefox's password manager so you only need to enter it once.

I haven't gotten a chance to have anyone but me test it so I really look forward to hearing any comments. There are already a number of things I'd like to do with it, but there's only so much free time.

Also, this extension is totally dependent on Cingular's website, so if there are any changes it could cause the extension to stop working. If that happens I'll probably notice quickly and try to get an update out ASAP but no guarantees.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I installed and restarted but the Prefs button is grayed out. Current version of Firefox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home