Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thanks for the responses

For those with Family Plans please keep submitting HTML and screenshots to me (don't forget to hide personal information you don't want me to see), then if I were you I'd go ahead and take a week and curse our names. I doubt I'll have a fix for y'all within the next week. I'm going to re-write the plugin to support a file input so I can parse what users have submitted, then I'm going to see what I can pull off. I've been sent three samples and all three are different. Given the lack of uniformity this could be quite entertaining, but I'm also certain there's a reason for the discrepancies that may not matter.

Either way, I'll keep you informed.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home